http://ourdentalplan.com/examples.pdf Congratulations to all the local producers who gained an award in this year’s Great Taste Awards.
here While 21 separate products from Herefordshire gained stars in this year’s awards, other local producers across the county borders in Worcestershire and Gloucestershire did well too. These include Just Rachel Quality Deserts from Bromsberrow for icecream, Myrtle’s Kitchen from Bromyard for jam and chutney, and Tigg’s Dressings from Bodenham for pepper and mustard sauce – all of which joined us recently at the Great Ledbury Celebration, as did Croome Cruisine from Worcestershire who won an award for their cheese. The Friday Beer Company from just over the Malvern Hills, took part in previous Ledbury Celebrations and won two stars each for two of their beers.
Award products from Herefordshire includes Pips Cider from Dorstone, who won a top 3 star award, British Cassis from Lyonshall, Gins from Preston Wynne and Dilwyn, spicy sauce from Mordiford, meat pies from Staunton on Wye, crisps from Stretford Bridge, and chocolate from Bodenham and Allensmore.
Other producers who may be familiar are Macneil’s Smokehouse (Worcestershire) with a clutch of three, two and one star products, and Gloucestershire dairies Jess’s Ladies Organic Farm Milk and Cotteswold Dairy both of whom won several awards, along with the Severn and Wye Smokery.
A summary of the local top winners is shown below:
- Pips Cider Medium by Pips Cider Limited
- Jess’s Ladies Organic Luxurious Natural Yoghurt by Jess’s Ladies Organic Farm Milk
- Macneil’s Smoked Mackerel by MacNeil’s Smokehouse
- British Cassis by British Cassis
- Williams Elegant 48 Gin by Chase Distillery
- Jess’s Ladies Organic Whole Milk, Jess’s Ladies Organic Single Cream plus 2 others by Jess’s Ladies Organic Farm Milk
- St.Thom by Lightwood Cheese
- Macneil’s Beechwood Cold Smoked Salmon and Hot Smoked Salmon by MacNeil’s Smokehouse
- Chuckleberry Jam by Myrtles Kitchen
- Friday Gold and Pinnacle Rye Ale by The Friday Beer Company
The list of one star award products is very much longer. Search by county on the Great Taste Awards website here www.greattasteawards.co.uk and see who you can pick out.
Although is is unlikely you will find all products in stock at all times, here are some good places to seek out award winners.
Ceci Paolo for Severn and Wye Smokery products and Tyrrells crisps
Handley Organics for Jess’s Ladies Organic products
The Nest for Macneil’s Smokehouse, Myrtles Kitchen, The Friday Beer Company, Chase Distillery and cheeses from Lightwood Cheese and Croome Cuisine.
Three Counties Cider Shop for Pips Cider and Friday Beer Company
Hay Wines, Three Counties Cider Shop and The Nest are all great stockists for local beer, cider, wine and spirits.