http://sclarita.com/2016/01/06/mayor-queue-top-two-or-new-blood/table1/ This really is pretty straightforward and has the advantage of being fine for those who are gluten intolerant. Do not use low fat crème fraiche.
Lyrica tablets buy online The recipe for the Spinach Salad referred to is: a handful of mint, chopped, 2 garlic cloves, chopped, 1 tsp. runny honey, 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard, salt and pepper, 2 tbsps. red wine vinegar, 6 tbsps. olive or rapeseed oil, 175g. / 6ozs. spinach and 1 small red onion finely chopped. Remove the stems from the spinach if it is not young and put in a bow with the onion. Mix all the other ingredients together to form the dressing and pour over. Serve at once.
- 150g. / 5ozs. quick-cooking polenta
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 bunches of spring onions, finely chopped
- 15g. / 1/2 oz. butter
- 2 organic eggs and 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 300mls. / 10fl ozs. double cream or creme fraiche
- 2 cobs of corn, cooked until tender and kernels stripped or 150g. / 5ozs. frozen kernels, defrosted
- Salt, pepper, cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 350F gas mark 4 and put in a baking sheet to preheat. You will need a 24c. / 9 inch fluted tart tin with removeable base.
- To make the crust, bring 300mls. / 10fl ozs. of water to the boil. Add salt and, keeping the water at a simmer, gradually add the polenta, letting it run through your fingers whilst stirring with the other hand to prevent lumps. It will thicken immediately but cook gently for 5 minutes, then remove from heat and leave until cool enough to handle.
- When cool enough to handle press into the tart tin. Prick the base with a fork and put in the oven, on the hot baking tray, until just crisp and golden, 10 – 15 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and make the filling.
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the spring onions and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Beat the whole eggs, egg yolks and cream together until smooth. Stir in the corn and spring onions. Add salt, pepper and cayenne to taste. Pour into the pastry case and return to the oven to bake until set and golden, about 30 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before unmoulding. Serve hot, warm or at room temperature. A simple watercress salad would be nice with this, or a spinach salad.
- You can make and bake up to 6 hours head. Refresh by warming through in a 150C / 300F gas mark 3 oven for 10 minutes before serving.