The Ledbury Food Group would like to invite you to join us at the launch of our Thursday Evening Farmers’ market on 4th July from 6 to 8 pm at The Barn, St Katherine’s. This week! The bar will be open till late and there will be live music.
You can try some unusual and delicious foods: vegetarian Gloucester cheeses – young and aged, Michelin-starred baking, pasture-fed lamb, bhajis and pakoras and much more. Hot food will also be available. Buy to take home for the evening, stock up for the weekend or just nibble your goodies from the market during the evening.
Why not bring a friend who may not have experienced one of Ledbury Food Group’s events and introduce them to the delicacies of Ledbury’s fresh local produce? Everything comes from less than 25 miles away.
The 4th July is the start of the Ledbury Fringe Festival who have arrange buskers for the evening. The musicians are playing for free, so if you enjoy the music do drop a coin into their hat or buy them a drink.
We have a Facebook page @LedburyFarmersMarket and would love you to “like” it or post a comment if you use facebook. This will help us reach a wider audience. We are also on Instagram @ledburyfarmersmarket if you prefer to follow us that way.
Parking is free in St Katherine’s car park. ** Please bring cash for purchases though because the market sellers don’t have card readers. **
Subsequent markets will be on the first Thursday of each month from 1st August, all at The Barn. Buskers will be invited to each market.
The market sellers on 4th July will be:
- Three Talents Cakery – cakes
- Stephen Bull – pastries & tarts
- The Pie Sty – pork pies
- Chilli Zoo – chilli products and plants, bhajis and pakoras
- John Davenport – organic vegetables
- Smarts Gloucestershire Cheese – vegetarian cheese
- Orchard Grove Preserves – chutneys & jams
- Smoking Phoenix – charcuterie / Ledbury Country Market
- Brockmore Farm – fresh beef
- Pudges Lamb – fresh one year old lamb
- Matt’s Kitchen – ready meals
Hope to see you then.