We’ve invited Ledbury Food Bank to tell us about their significant role in alleviating food poverty in Ledbury and district following our short AGM on Monday 8th August at 6pm at the Burgage Hall, Church Lane, Ledbury.
Mark Lister, Chair Lead Team for Ledbury Food Bank has kindly agreed to join us to enable us all to gain greater knowledge of the operations and needs of the Food Bank’s work and to discuss how we might contribute or help. For example:
- How does the Food Bank work?
- When is it open?
- Where does the food stocks come from?
- Can/do local producers contribute or supply produce?
- What are the items needed most?
- How can I contribute food or money or my time?
- How do I introduce someone who may be in need?
- What has the new premises enabled – do you do more than distributing food stocks?
All are welcome!
AGM of Ledbury Food Group for the year 2021/22
Notice is given that this meeting will be held at 6pm on Monday 8th August at the Burgage Hall, Church Lane, Ledbury.
- Report from the Secretary
- Report from the Treasurer
- Approval of Accounts for the period to 31st March 2022
- Election of a Committee for the year 2022 to 2023
- Election of Officials for the year 2022 to 2023 – Chair, Secretary, Treasurer
- Any other business
Please access the following documents in advance of this meeting by clicking below.
Secretary, Ledbury Food Group