Many local producers have lost means of selling products as markets are closed and special food events cancelled. Please support them!
Gregg’s Pit Herefordshire Ciders and Perries
Local customers who wish to buy direct can do so 1030-1800 on Thursdays through to Mondays inclusive (‘phone 07473-900840 or 01531-660687 in advance). James will also offer free delivery for local customers’ orders within a 10 mile radius of Ledbury on Tuesdays and Saturdays (by appointment – ‘phone as above).
James has the following products available:
Draught 2019 Cider (3 litre ‘pouches’ and 10 or 20 litre BiBs) @ £3 per litre – Browns Apple, Kingston Black & Sweet Coppin
Draught 2019 Perries (3 litre ‘pouches’ and 10 or 20 litre BiBs) @ £3 per litre – 3 styles available
- Brandy, Hendre Huffcap & Winnals Longdon 2018 @ £7.00 per 75cl bottle
- Thorn (single variety) 2017 in-bottle fermented (‘Champagne’ method) 8.5% abv @ £12.50 per/75cl bottle available late May/June
- Barnet, Brandy & Winnals Longdon 2019 @ £7.00/75cl bottle & £3.50 per 375ml bottle – magnums also available
- Blakeney Red, Butt & Oldfield 2019 bottle conditioned @ £7.00 per 75cl bottle
- Dabinett & Yarlington Mill 2018 bottle conditioned @ £6.50 per 75cl bottle
- Brown Snout, Chisel Jersey & White Close Pippin 2019 @ £6.50 per 75cl bottle
- Dabinett & Yarlington Mill 2019 bottle conditioned @ £6.50 per 75cl bottle & £3.50 per 375ml bottle – magnums also available
Pear Spirit: Distilled by Charles Martell & Son Ltd from a vat of our 2018 vintage draught Herefordshire perry 40% abv @ £35.00 per 50cl bottle
Find Greggs Pit at Much Marcle, Herefordshire HR8 2NL
Myrtle’s Kitchen – Pastries plus Chutneys and Preserves
Jane at Myrtle’s Kitchen, producers of local chutneys and preserves and a Great Taste Award winner, was planning to expand the business to offer pastries at food festivals this year. Sadly there are no food festivals currently, so Jane and business neighbour Emily are now delivering their pastries locally and are starting deliveries to Ledbury.
A range of savoury and sweet pastries is on offer – orders need to be placed by Tuesday midnight for delivery on Thursday – cost of 3 pastries is £10.00 plus £1.50 delivery. You can also order Jane’s chutneys and jams to be delivered alongside – add a Local code to avoid any postage charge for these.
Full details at: www.myrtleskitchen.co.uk/product/new-myrtles-3-for-10-pastries/.
Phone: 07989 747720 or 01885 490397
Wychbold Fudge make a range of fudges including one featuring Droitwich Salt – they have been regularly supporters of the Ledbury Celebration food event, sadly now cancelled. You can order via email or go through their online shop. They will be happy to post fudge direct to you or to your friends or relatives if a gift.
Website: www.wychboldfudge.com features their full range of fudges.
Phone: 07557 525446